Customer Success Manager
Welcome to HILO! We are busy disrupting the commercial real estate (CRE) industry, the largest asset class in the world. The pandemic has created shock waves across the CRE industry, accelerating the realization that buildings are really places for PEOPLE. HILO is a rapid-deployment tenant engagement platform for the hybrid world. Building operators and employers now recognize that people want new kinds of spaces, services, and amenities to accommodate a hybrid workforce. Tenant engagement solutions that support the hybrid workforce, connecting people to buildings no matter where they are, are becoming a major differentiator as buildings compete to retain current tenants, and attract new ones. HILO empowers forward-thinking building operators to meet this challenge.
We are a hybrid-friendly workplace that values connection, tenacious focus, growth, change and of course, community. We are deeply passionate about what we do and believe that our team is our greatest asset. After all, we’re in the PEOPLE business. We hope you’ll join us!
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join and lead our onboarding team. This individual loves working with people and building relationships. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys refining processes, iterating and creating efficiencies. You’ll be responsible for overseeing the onboarding of all new customers and offering them the day-to-day support that they need to be successful. This position has a significant amount of autonomy, and while we are a small team, there is great opportunity to grow and scale with us as the team expands. Right away, you’ll have an impact on this important area of our business, and the opportunity to work with an incredibly supportive and motivated team.
While some experience working with a start-up (B2B SaaS) in customer success/onboarding would definitely be an asset, we also welcome someone who is eager to learn, motivated to grow our business and doesn’t mind trying new things while wearing many hats in order to get the job done.
Here are the things you’ll own day to day:
- Ensuring we have the best-in-industry onboarding process in place as we strive to be a trusted solution that invests in our building partners’ success.
- Management of our onboarding software, including implementation and on-going refinements.
- Helping building partners formulate their launch initiatives, working towards maximizing tenant uptake and engagement.
- All customer relationships, ensuring that we are providing the best possible support in the most efficient way possible.
- Leading HILO team members through the onboarding process when support is required from different departments.
- Daily management of the Customer Success team.
- Participate in big picture strategy and goal setting for HILO.
Our ideal candidate*:
- Has experience working with a start-up in a customer facing role.
- Has the passion, drive and ambition that is uniquely suited to startup life.
- Has exceptional communication skills.
- Is a people-person and enjoys building relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Values collaboration, connection and community.
- Has strong prioritization, time management and organizational skills.
- Has an analytical mindset with the ability to solve problems.
*If you meet some, but not all of these requirements, we still encourage you to apply!
What we offer:
- A hybrid-friendly workplace that values its people.
- Health and dental benefits package.
- Generous time off package (including extra-long weekends in the summer and the week between Christmas and New Years).
- Work for an emerging startup at the ground level with the opportunity to grow.
- A small team that fosters an entrepreneurial mindset and offers on-going support/mentorship.
Step 1: Introductory phone call with a senior team member. During this call we will cover the basics of the role and our company, and discuss a high level overview of your past experiences, goals, and interest in this role.
Step 2: A video call with our Co-founders to dive deeper into the role, your experience and goals.
HILO for All
At HILO, we are committed to building a community where everyone feels included, valued and heard. Diversity, inclusion, and belonging are an important part of our everyday working culture. We strongly encourage applications from all people, no matter their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or marital status.