BlackBerry/L-SPARK Accelerator Program
The BlackBerry/L-SPARK Accelerator Program is looking for startups with business models and technologies that align with the BlackBerry QNX product group’s technological initiatives, leveraging its embedded software platform, in next generation applications such as vehicle software and medical device systems, among others.
Six companies will be selected to join the Accelerator program for six-months of intensive, one-on-one training aimed to grow and scale each company.
The Accelerator will be looking to accelerate companies who fall within these specialized industries such as:
- Automotive ECU Software and Engineering Services
- Automotive ECU Analytics and Diagnostic Software and Services
- Automotive V2X Software and Engineering Services
- Robotics and Autonomous “vehicle” Software and Engineering Services
- Safety Software Products and Related Engineering Services (industrial, automotive, medical, rail, factory automation and aviation)
- Security Software Products and Services such as PKI and managed PKI, embedded intrusion detection and protection systems