User Engagement Specialist
We are looking for a User Engagement Specialist to join our team as we work towards driving engagement across our two software products: CareerJSM (www.careerjsm.com) and Thrive Career Wellness Platform (www.thrivemycareer.com).
User engagement is critical to our business. Revenue is generated through our users registering and signing up for our services, as well ongoing engagement and activity on our platforms. This role will be an integral part of the growth of our company, with strong potential to progress into a more senior position. This role will begin as a four-month contract, with the opportunity to become permanent.
This is a great opportunity for any individual looking to learn new skill sets and gain an understanding of how software as a service company monetize their platforms. To excel in this role you will be: detail oriented, competitive, outcome focused, and hungry to grow as an individual.
As the User Engagement Specialist, you will serve as the point of contact between our internal team, major customers and our users. Some of your responsibilities include: writing and designing email copy, implementing email marketing campaigns, customer support, and customer engagement. You will work closely with Customer Operations Team to develop user engagement strategies, training materials, customer support processes, and customer engagement metrics. You will also work closely with our product and design team, communicating customer feedback and customer recommendations.
What we are looking for:
- Some experience in account management at a web development, marketing, or PR agency would be considered an asset
- Degree in marketing, communications, or related work experience
- Familiarity with customer support software such as freshdesk and email software such as Mailchimp
- Strong communication skills
- Strong design skills
Life at CareerJSM
- Fun, relaxed work environment
- Located downtown Toronto; easily accessible by public transit
- Trendy offices at 240 Richmond Street West in WeWork
- Unlimited coffee, beer on tap
- MacBook, Monitor etc. Provided
- Opportunity for career progression