Technical Support Specialist
WHAT’S THE ROLE?
You will provide remote technical support to external customers. Your focus is to analyze, reproduce and troubleshoot issues in order to meet client SLA’s. You will collaborate with fellow team members, clients, and the development team to mitigate the risk of reoccurrence of these issues.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Prioritize, troubleshoot, reproduce and manage level 1 & 2 support cases meeting customer response times and targets. Escalate cases to Support Manager and to Partners, as required
- Analyze customer requirements
- Work with the development team on client requests
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience documenting customer interactions and solutions to problems
- Familiar with Linux and ability to work via command-line interface is a plus
- Strong computer knowledge and understanding of IT concepts,
- Familiar with SaaS applications
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of networking protocols (ARP, DNS, TCP, IPV4&6,)
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing role
- Strong communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRMs
- Experience with enterprise applications such as AD, Skype for Business, Exchange, Office 365, SQL, etc.
- Diploma in IT, networking or computer science
- 3+ years of experience working in a call center or outsourced environment
Based in Ottawa, Canada, Cliniconex is a software company dedicated to changing the face of patient & resident family engagement in healthcare. With over 5,000 medical professionals and senior care providers utilizing its services, Cliniconex triggers more than 700,000 meaningful engagements each month. Its EHR/EMR integrated workflow automation solutions aim to reduce no-shows, improve patient satisfaction, lower operational costs and return time to care. From appointment reminders, booking notifications, patient queue displays and survey tools for clinics, to outbreak notifications and care plan reminders for senior homes, Cliniconex offers a host of services aimed to automate repetitive tasks so staff can focus on what matters most: caring for patients/residents. Cliniconex is the fastest-growing patient engagement solution in Canada.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Employee stock option plan: every Cliniconex employee has the opportunity to earn their stake in the company’s success.
- A sweet office and an awesome team to work with: we’re biased, but we feel we have a pretty awesome team; and wait until you see how many windows we have in our office!
- An excellent benefits package: great coverage for medical, dental, vision and more! Oh, and did we mention free massages?
- A flexible work schedule and lots of vacation: some of us are better at mornings than others… You do you!
- Competitive compensation: we’re not printing any cash yet, but you can be sure we’ll pay you what you deserve.
- Snacks, coffee, and the classic games room: coffee to keep you sharp, snacks to keep you happy and a games room when you need a little boost.
Please submit a cover letter along with your resume.
No agencies, please!