Software Developer Full Stack
WHAT’S THE ROLE?
As part of the Development team, you will be responsible to build software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, and also working with clients or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
If improving healthcare attracts you and writing great code is a passion, we’d love to meet you and look forward to the opportunity for you to meet our fantastic team!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Design, develop, implement a variety of software using object-oriented techniques
- Conduct verification of own designs;
- Gather requirements from users or Cliniconex team members.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Python development experience is an asset
- Knowledge of databases and data structures (MySQL, e., Oracle, SQL, NoSQL, i.e., App Engine, Datastore, MongoDB)
- RESTful Web Services, JSON, XML/XSD, Eclipse IDE, GWT, Java Servlet
- HTML and CSS
- UI/UX design experience is an asset
- Amazon EC2, Google App Engine, and general Google Cloud technologies
- Maven build automation, Jenkins/Hudson continuous integration
- Git source control
- Strong communication skills
- 4+ years of Java development and JUnit testing experience (real-time, high volume system experience preferred)
- Minimum B.Sc or B.Eng degree or diploma, science or math-related fields
Based in Ottawa, Canada, Cliniconex is a software company dedicated to changing the face of patient & resident family engagement in healthcare. With over 5,000 medical professionals and senior care providers utilizing its services, Cliniconex triggers more than 700,000 meaningful engagements each month. Its EHR/EMR integrated workflow automation solutions aim to reduce no-shows, improve patient satisfaction, lower operational costs and return time to care. From appointment reminders, booking notifications, patient queue displays and survey tools for clinics, to outbreak notifications and care plan reminders for senior homes, Cliniconex offers a host of services aimed to automate repetitive tasks so staff can focus on what matters most: caring for patients/residents. Cliniconex is the fastest-growing patient engagement solution in Canada.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Employee stock option plan: every Cliniconex employee has the opportunity to earn their stake in the company’s success.
- A sweet office and an awesome team to work with: we’re biased, but we feel we have a pretty great team; and wait until you see how many windows we have in our office!
- An excellent benefits package: great coverage for medical, dental, vision and more! Oh, and did we mention free massages?
- A flexible work schedule and lots of vacation: some of us are better at mornings than others… You do you!
- Competitive compensation: we’re not printing any cash yet, but you can be sure we’ll pay you what you deserve.
- Snacks, coffee and the classic games room: coffee to keep you sharp, snacks to keep you happy and a games room when you need a little boost.
(No agencies, please!)