Member365 by Pixelera is a breakthrough online platform designed specifically for member-based organizations to help grow membership, automate common data-driven tasks and strengthen member engagement. We’re looking for a Sales Guru to provide enterprise level technical support to our customers via phone, web, email, chat and other support channels as required.
Who are you?
You’re a tech savvy, eager individual known amongst your peer for your ability to take leadership over a situation. Nothing excites you more than fixing problems for people and being hailed as a hero. You understand that there is obviously some persuasion involved in selling, but your main goal in anything you sell is to make sure that it is a right fit for the company, and a right fit for the customer.
You condemn empty promises. But you’re ridiculously skilled at taking customer requirements and showing them how these requirements can be filled with this new solution. Furthermore, you love the startup life and are able to cope with the growing pains of working for a startup.
A Day in the Life
So, what is the job exactly? You are the very first point of contact that a company will have with Member365. You will spend part of your day prospecting and building list of potential clients, and you will spend of your day contacting these potential clients. These potential clients will range from warm leads who are specifically looking for a solution, to cold calls– clients who didn’t even know that there was a better way to be doing things!
Let’s review an average day in the life of a Sales Guru.
There’s an unlimited supply of free coffee in the lunchroom, so, that’s always a good way to start the morning. Or not ¯\_(?)_/¯ if you’re not a coffee drinker, we will still love you.
You might have between 5 and 20 calls today and you might give 2 or more demos to prospective clients. Second to selling, your job is to listen. You will ask a few probing questions to determine what the client’s pain-points are. You will determine what their biggest problems are and then to the best of your ability, pair each problem with a Member365 solution!
The clients that you speak with won’t always tech-savvy, so you know how to speak in terms that anyone can understand. You never throw around internal lingo, or technical jargon– you speak to be understood.
- Research, Identify, and build lists of prospects with your assigned vertical
- Prospect new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls, emails, and social media
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Successful present and deliver consultative demonstrations of the Member365 solution
- Prepare contracts for customer review and execution
- Close sales and achieve quotas
- Maintain and engage an active sales funnel
- Work with Customer Success team to ensure communication of requirements
- CRM Management
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent client-facing skills (empathy)
- Excellent phone presence and ability to ‘think on-the-fly’
- Down with the #startuplife
Sound like what you’re looking for? Send us your resume and a brief introduction to yourself to Braydon.Williamson@member365.com with “Sales Guru” in the subject heading.
Want to get ahead of the game? Skip ahead to round two by filling out this Google Form and letting us know when you submit your resume!