We’re the Canadian leaders in automated marketing software with thousands of users in more than 80 countries. Located in Sherbrooke, we are growing rapidly and currently recruiting ambitious, entrepreneurial, and passionate IT professionals like yourself. For us, you make a difference by providing your opinion and actively participating in the company’s development. You’ll be welcomed by a young, entertaining team and a dynamic atmosphere.
We are currently seeking programmer analysts whose main tasks will be to conduct SaaS analytics in order to design and develop new features for our software. You will also have the opportunity to test and implement new technologies and to actively participate in decision-making that impacts development.
You will work with cutting-edge technology, such as Node.js, MongoDB, PHP, and Redis
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge of both French and English.
- Keen sense of both creativity and initiative.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Adventurous and loves tackling challenges
- Fearless and likes to have fun!
Type of Employment: Full-time in Sherbrooke, Quebec