Full Stack Developer
At ProcedureFlow, we’re growing our development team as we start to scale. We’ve more than doubled our revenue and staff in the last year.
Full stack developers at ProcedureFlow use their skills to build amazing experiences by bridging the gap between backend and frontend systems to solve technical challenges quickly and effectively. You will work on projects that span technologies, systems, and processes to design, test, and ship great code. In this cross functional role, you will collaborate with our teams of product, design, sales, and operations.
Our technology stack includes: ASP.NET MVC, C#, Postgres, Redis, Node, Terraform, and AWS.
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes, and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end.
- Build new features for internal and external users.
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to our codebases and processes.
- Monitor systems for functionality, efficiency, and security.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as product, design, infrastructure, and operations.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Experience as a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users.
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems.
- The ability to stitch together many different services and processes together even if they have not worked with them before.
- Empathy with their users and are stewards of crafting great experiences.
- Enjoyment in working with a diverse group of people with different expertise.
- Skills for upholding best practices in engineering, security, and design.
ProcedureFlow is a process documentation tool. It helps you create visual processes that are easy to follow, reducing training time and increasing consistency. The ProcedureFlow team is growing fast and to that end, we are seeking energetic, hands-on people who would love to join a young, exciting startup at the ground level. We’re based in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada.
Interested? Email us your resume, GitHub profile, or anything you’d like to showcase: email@example.com