WHAT’S THE ROLE?
As part of the Marketing team, you will be responsible to assist with generating qualified leads and producing rock-solid content for our sales team. You will be challenged with the tasks of planning, managing and monitoring marketing campaigns as well as reporting on their performance on a regular basis. You will evaluate the needs of the market to better understand how and where to acquire knowledge about trends and demands. You will assist with the development of strategy used to market our products across all channels.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Be the go-to person for all digital marketing activities
- Manage demand generation programs and campaigns across various digital channels (Capterra, Adwords, Facebook & LinkedIn)
- Create email outreach & other outbound campaigns
- Analyze and report on campaign performance and important metrics
- Help build, manage and maintain our company’s website
- Ensure SEO, SEM and analytics are “up-to-snuff”
- Maintain and improve our website as products evolve and new ones are launched
- Generate content and manage social media
- Produce quality content for our blog, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Update & create brochures, presentations, case studies and press releases
- Help formulate our on-going marketing & branding strategy
- Stay up-to-date with market trends, conduct competitive analyses and provide insights to our sales team
- Work closely with our team, partners and customers to ensure we are effectively communicating our value proposition
- Coordinate trade shows and manage all aspects of participation
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience with digital marketing campaigns (Adwords, Facebook & LinkedIn)
- Excellent organization skills & the ability to multi-task
- Strong written communication skills
- Technical adeptness and an eye for good design
- 5 years of marketing experience (preferably in a SaaS or software company)
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing (or combination of experience and education)
- Bonus: experience with graphic design, using the Adobe Suite, Sketch or other tools
Based in Ottawa, Canada, Cliniconex is a software company dedicated to changing the face of patient & resident family engagement in healthcare. With over 5,000 medical professionals and senior care providers utilizing its services, Cliniconex triggers more than 700,000 meaningful engagements each month. Its EHR/EMR integrated workflow automation solutions aim to reduce no-shows, improve patient satisfaction, lower operational costs and return time to care. From appointment reminders, booking notifications, patient queue displays and survey tools for clinics, to outbreak notifications and care plan reminders for senior homes, Cliniconex offers a host of services aimed to automate repetitive tasks so staff can focus on what matters most: caring for patients/residents. Cliniconex is the fastest-growing patient engagement solution in Canada.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Employee stock option plan: every Cliniconex employee has the opportunity to earn their stake in the company’s success.
- A sweet office and an awesome team to work with: we’re biased, but we feel we have a pretty great team; and wait until you see how many windows we have in our office!
- An excellent benefits package: great coverage for medical, dental, vision and more! Oh, and did we mention free massages?
- A flexible work schedule and lots of vacation: some of us are better at mornings than others… You do you!
- Competitive compensation: we’re not printing any cash yet, but you can be sure we’ll pay you what you deserve.
- Snacks, coffee and the classic games room: coffee to keep you sharp, snacks to keep you happy and a games room when you need a little boost.
(No agencies, please!)