Direct Sales Business Development Manager
WHAT’S THE ROLE?
We are looking for a solutions sales professional to help grow our Long-Term Care business. In this role, you will be charged with pipeline development, opportunity advancement, deal negotiation and closure of small, medium and large Long-Term Care operators in North America.
The role requires a seasoned sales veteran with experience in selling technology-based solutions tailored to meet customer-specific requirements. A high degree of solution knowledge coupled with the ability to flush out customer needs, through diligent research and customer interactions, will contribute to your success.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Building and advancing a pipeline through marketing event and self-generated means
- Associating realistic pipeline stages to your opportunities
- Knowing where your accounts truly reside and managing them accordingly will be key to your success
- Identifying required next steps and working diligently to develop solutions and rally resources in advancing the sale
- Serving as a solution Subject Matter Expert and Client Advocate
- Presenting the solution by way of – web and face-to-face meetings and tradeshow representation
- Navigating internal channels to seek out solutions to customer-specific requirements
- Through the tabling of tailored proposals, you’ll thrill the customer and increase your odds of success
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of enterprise sales in professional or managed services technology
- Proven track record of sales success in an information technology consulting or professional services sector with an emphasis on hunting for new business coupled with a desire to help clients solve difficult business problems with technology
- Experience in the healthcare section is considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills in both written content and presentation abilities
- Salesforce or other CRM tool experience is a basic requirement
Based in Ottawa, Canada, Cliniconex is a software company dedicated to changing the face of patient & resident family engagement in healthcare. With over 5,000 medical professionals and senior care providers utilizing its services, Cliniconex triggers more than 700,000 meaningful engagements each month. Its EHR/EMR integrated workflow automation solutions aim to reduce no-shows, improve patient satisfaction, lower operational costs and return time to care. From appointment reminders, booking notifications, patient queue displays and survey tools for clinics, to outbreak notifications and care plan reminders for senior homes, Cliniconex offers a host of services aimed to automate repetitive tasks so staff can focus on what matters most: caring for patients/residents. Cliniconex is the fastest-growing patient engagement solution in Canada.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Employee stock option plan: every Cliniconex employee has the opportunity to earn their stake in the company’s success.
- A sweet office and an awesome team to work with: we’re biased, but we feel we have a pretty great team; and wait until you see how many windows we have in our office!
- An excellent benefits package: great coverage for medical, dental, vision and more! Oh, and did we mention free massages?
- A flexible work schedule and lots of vacation: some of us are better at mornings than others… You do you!
- Competitive compensation: we’re not printing any cash yet, but you can be sure we’ll pay you what you deserve.
- Snacks, coffee and the classic games room: coffee to keep you sharp, snacks to keep you happy and a games room when you need a little boost.
(No agencies, please!)