Customer Relations Specialist
We’re the Canadian leaders in automated marketing software with thousands of users in more than 100 countries. Located in Sherbrooke, we’re growing rapidly and currently recruiting resourceful, passionate, and customer-oriented people like yourself. For us, you make a difference by providing your opinion and actively participating in the company’s development. You’ll be welcomed by a young, entertaining team and a dynamic atmosphere.
We are currently seeking a Customer Relations Specialist whose main task will be to provide impeccable technical support via chat, phone, and email. Additionally, you will present our software to new customers through demos given via Google Hangouts. And finally, you’ll provide support in implementing and managing FAQs, assisting with the creation of video tutorials, and updating website content for our agencies.
- Degree from a post-secondary institution
- 2 years of industry experience
- Strong technical/computer skills
- Determined, independent go-getter
- Bilingual English/French
- Customer- and results-oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organized and quick, independent learner
- Fearless and likes to have fun!
Type of Employment: Full-time in Sherbrooke, Quebec
How to apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t hesitate to read about our culture if you want more information!