Client Success Specialist
WHAT’S THE ROLE?
As part of the Client Success team, you will be responsible to understand the client experience from post-sale through to support. You will be responsible for the implementation of onboarding and retention strategies. You will be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product and educating clients. You will work with the client to configure the system to support the client’s demands of functionality and look and feel.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Serve as the primary contact for post-sales consultation and product expertise for new client onboarding, ensuring Cliniconex services work seamlessly with the existing clinic or care facility workflow
- Provides training for clients as well as post go-live support, offering best-practice solutions for specific client requirements. Coordinate client transition to the support team
- Align services to address client-specific challenges and drive client adoption of the existing product
- Understand client outcomes by communicating with clients and analyze client metrics
- Represent the voice of the client to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Collaborate closely with team members to support expansion opportunities (new products and features)
- Collaborate with the support team to set up or configure our product as per client requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by clients
- Gauge clients’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to clients to ensure that they get the most out of the product
- Integrates data residing in different sources to provide clients with a unified view
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Medical office and/or Medical Transcription experience is mandatory to the success in the role
- Experience with Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems such as Accuro, PS Suite, Med Access or Wolf etc.
- Strong client relationship building skills including empathy, humility, adaptability, poise and persuasiveness
- Proven track record of working in a client-facing role
- Strong communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills with attention to detail are required
- Adept with computers, Microsoft products (Excel, Word, OneNote etc), web technology, and web meetings
- Good general understanding of medical clinic workflow
- The ability to multitask is essential to the role
- Ability to adjust work schedule to accommodate client needs is required
- Diploma in Medical Office Administration or Medical Transcription
- 3+ years of medical office experience and/or transcription experience or client success experience in a SaaS or software company
Based in Ottawa, Canada, Cliniconex is a software company dedicated to changing the face of patient & resident family engagement in healthcare. With over 5,000 medical professionals and senior care providers utilizing its services, Cliniconex triggers more than 700,000 meaningful engagements each month. Its EHR/EMR integrated workflow automation solutions aim to reduce no-shows, improve patient satisfaction, lower operational costs and return time to care. From appointment reminders, booking notifications, patient queue displays and survey tools for clinics, to outbreak notifications and care plan reminders for senior homes, Cliniconex offers a host of services aimed to automate repetitive tasks so staff can focus on what matters most: caring for patients/residents. Cliniconex is the fastest-growing patient engagement solution in Canada.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Employee stock option plan: every Cliniconex employee has the opportunity to earn their stake in the company’s success.
- A sweet office and an awesome team to work with: we’re biased, but we feel we have a pretty great team; and wait until you see how many windows we have in our office!
- An excellent benefits package: great coverage for medical, dental, vision and more! Oh, and did we mention free massages?
- A flexible work schedule and lots of vacation: some of us are better at mornings than others… You do you!
- Competitive compensation: we’re not printing any cash yet, but you can be sure we’ll pay you what you deserve.
- Snacks, coffee and the classic games room: coffee to keep you sharp, snacks to keep you happy and a games room when you need a little boost.
(No agencies, please!)