Business Development Representative
We’re the Canadian leaders in automated marketing software with thousands of users in more than 80 countries. Located in Sherbrooke, we’re growing rapidly and currently recruiting resourceful, entrepreneurial, and passionate people like yourself. For us, you make a difference by providing your opinion and actively participating in the company’s development. You’ll be welcomed by a young, entertaining team and a dynamic atmosphere.
We are currently seeking a Business Development Representative whose main task will be to communicate with leads–over the phone and via email (warm calling)–who have signed up for a free trial of our software in order to sell them our LeadFox product. Additionally, you will give demos on Google Hangouts and Skype, as well as identify and qualify potential clients obtained through our marketing channels.
You will also work with a CRM sales platform.
Type of Employment: Full-time in Sherbrooke, Quebec
- Degree from a post-secondary institution or university
- 2 years of industry experience
- Determined, independent go-getter
- Bilingual English/French is essential
- Customer- and results-oriented
- Displays an interest in Marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fearless and likes to have fun!
Welcome to the LeadFox crew!
How to apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
LeadFox Technologie Inc. Human Resources Department
9, rue Wellington sud, Suite 102, Sherbrooke