Mind your metrics + keep your KPIs in order
It’s been a busy + exciting week here at L-SPARK and it was all about Metrics + KPIs for your startup. We’re lucky enough to have an amazing community of experts that are so willing and excited to share their expertise with our community.
We held a #SaaSChats and a webinar both on the importance of metrics and KPIs for your startups. Did you miss them? Not to worry – we’ll cover all of the highlights, expert advice, and useful resources that were shared!
We kicked things off on Wednesday afternoon with our monthly #SaaSChats! Meet the panel behind this month’s chat:
- Allan Wille, CO-Founder + CEO at Klipfolio (@awille)
- Chikei Yeung, Senior Account Manager, Tech, at BDC (@ChikeiYeung)
- Isaac Souweine, Partner at Real Ventures (@sonofsarah)
- Jennifer Batley, Customer Experience at Differly, Strategic Advisor at SaaSCan (@jbatley)
- Jeremy Bernard, Director at L-SPARK, @Jeremy_Bernard2
- Lauren Thibodeau, Founder at SaaSCan (@lathib)
What did they have to say?
Find out by clicking on each question, they’re linked directly to the thread of responses on Twitter so you can get the full scoop, but we included one highlight response for each question just to give you a taste of what you’ll find over on Twitter!
We seriously suggest clicking on the questions above to check out the full thread of answers -they are PACKED with amazing tips!
Webinar: Get Your SaaS KPIs in Order for 2021
Up next was an interactive webinar hosted by two familiar faces (Lauren and Allan had a busy week with L-SPARK!). If you missed the opportunity to attend this event live and ask your questions, no worries – we’ve included the recording for you below!
Lauren and Allan were also kind enough to share TONS of amazing resources for you!
Watch the recording:
- Get Your SaaS KPIs in Order for 2021: Webinar slides
- SaaS Metrics That Matter – Klipfolio Quick Reference
- MetricHQ – Interactive glossary of metrics defined by experts
- PowerMetrics – Analytics platform without the complexity of traditional BI
- SaaSCan – Subscribe to Canadian focused SaaS Metric Research
- SaaS Ottawa Meetup – Group to discuss growing a great SaaS company
- SaaS KPIs – Which to focus on at each stage of your growth
- SaaS Metrics 2.0 – A guide to measuring and improving what matters
- Keybanc – SaaS Benchmarks
- OpenView – Expansion SaaS Benchmarks
- SaaSCapital – Growth Benchmarks for Private SaaS Companies
- Georgian Partners – Metrics that Matter for Growth Stage Startups
- 16 Ventures – Customer Centric Growth Insights
- David Kellog – 10 non obvious things about scaling SaaS
- What Matters.com – Site devoted to the Objectives and Key Results (OKR) Process
The webinar was made possible by support from our friends at
Did you enjoy this week’s focus on metrics + KPIs? Do you have questions or want to be connected with any of our panelists from these events? Reach out to Community + Events Manager at natasha@l-spark.