TitanFile’s mission is to democratize secure client communication. This is a challenge worthy of pursuit! The costs and risks associated with complex projects like litigation, processing insurance claims, and conducting regulatory investigations are skyrocketing as the amount of data increases. TitanFile is transforming these processes so they can be done in minutes, not days — by anyone, anywhere. As a result, our customers — who range from financial institutions to law firms, from government agencies to higher education — can service their clients faster with the privacy and security that they expect.
What we need:
TitanFile is looking for a Software Engineer who is personable, persistent and confident. A person who is passionate about learning new technologies and improving the skills they already have. A person who wants their work to stand for something. A person able to juggle multiple tasks at the same time and work with minimal supervision.
This person will be integral to helping build out our technical team, our product, and our infrastructure. The right software engineer will not be afraid to use cutting edge open source technology to solve mission-critical enterprise problems, and will appreciate the importance of security, availability, usability, and performance in software systems.
TitanFile offers an incredible opportunity for a Software Engineer to learn and grow, while being part of an awesome growing team in Toronto.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Positivity, passion, and creativity for what we do
- Execution oriented with a passion to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Hustle, persistence, and love for excellence and innovation
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- New graduate or less than three years of full-time experience
- Must be able and willing to lawfully work out of our Toronto, Ontario office
- Experience developing customer-facing applications, either Web or mobile. Minimum 1 years.
- Experience with Django is a big plus
- Experience with secure coding practices and OWASP top 10 is an asset
- Experience with cloud infrastructure is a plus
- Experience with Linux server administration is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
This position is ideal for recent graduates.
- Join a team of highly effective professionals working to solve two of the biggest challenge in the digital age: communication and privacy
- Opportunity to build a career and grow professionally
- Flexible work hours
- Excellent benefits packages
- To get a glimpse of our technical stack, see this slide deck: http://www.slideshare.net/tgcondor/building-real-time-web-applications
No agencies please.