In the last 4 years, ProcedureFlow’s users have grown by 600% worldwide. We are proud of what our team has accomplished and are looking for new team members to help us accelerate this incredible growth.
Our mission is to simplify the complicated, making employees experts faster. We’re passionate about making information not only simple to create and share, but also fast and easy to find, follow, and maintain. Even the most complicated processes are no match for our software.
At ProcedureFlow we are customer obsessed! We pride ourselves on delivering the most amazing customer experiences and we welcome people who share our love for customers. Working with ProcedureFlow, you will have the opportunity to directly contribute to our growth and make a visible impact while working alongside some of the brightest and most passionate people in the industry.
We are currently recruiting an Onboarding Specialist to join our team, a role that is critical to our customer’s success.
As an Onboarding Specialist, first impressions matter. You will be spending quality time getting to know our customers, helping them understand how to efficiently map their processes; some of which are well known and others to be created, training their teams to become experts and preparing them to get everyone in their organization excited about using ProcedureFlow. This role is absolutely critical to our customer’s success so if you thrive on providing value to customers and have a love for process, this role is perfect for you.
Apply here if you want to be a part of our amazing team and help us continue to grow, one customer at a time!
- Customer obsessed – loves working with customers, helping them solve issues and providing value
- Able to immediately build rapport with our customers
- Enjoys business process and has a business process mindset
- Listens, can communicate well and ask great questions to get our customers thinking about how they lay out their processes clearly and concisely
- Analytical, problem solving, critical thinking, evaluation and facilitation skills
- Can work through ambiguity, conflict and change and can embrace new information and learning as it surfaces
- Comfortable using technology and able to learn new systems and software quickly
- High attention to detail
- Ability to lead teams, delegate, coordinate multiple projects at the same time and manage tight timelines
- Likes to have fun but gets the work done at the same time
What we offer:
- Encouragement to further develop your skills with access to our Learning & Development Fund.
- Health benefits from day one (1) for you and your family.
- Work from home options.
- Positive team culture – every employee is committed to taking time to support you, to help you learn and grow.
- Stock options are awarded to every employee. Your contribution to ProcedureFlow will help us continue to be a profitable, growing company and we believe, you should also benefit from that.
- University degree or work experience equivalence
- 3-4 years of related business analyst, process mapping or customer service experience
- Proven Project Management experience
- Business Change Management certification or equivalent
- Experience with and/or a love of process improvement / Lean Six Sigma would be considered a bonus!