ProcedureFlow is looking for a Junior Accountant to maintain, identify, and implement procedures to achieve data reliability and compliance. In this role you will have the opportunity to help us shape the future of our finance department.
To succeed in this role, you must be knowledgeable, accountable, with extreme attention to detail and always eager to learn. This position is perfect for someone who is early in their career and is looking for an opportunity to contribute to overall efficient operations and support company success through reliable financial data and reporting.
Our mission is to make employees experts faster. We are passionate about making information not only easy to create and share, but also quick and simple to find, follow, and maintain. Even the most complicated processes are no match for our software that makes information simple for anyone to navigate and understand.
In the last 4 years, ProcedureFlow has grown its users by 600% worldwide. We are proud of what our team has accomplished, and we are looking for new team members to help us accelerate this incredible growth.
At ProcedureFlow we are customer obsessed! We pride ourselves on delivering optimal customer experiences and we welcome people who share our passion to join our team. You will have the opportunity to make an impact while working alongside some of the brightest and most passionate people in the industry.
In this role, you will:
- Own the billing process and reporting including monthly, yearly, project-based/professional services and ad-hoc requests.
- Maintain accounts receivable and monitor billed services while ensuring customers are compliant with our AR policies.
- Update accounts payable, obtain approval and manage payable runs.
- Post and process journal entries, reconciliations, and maintain sub-ledger.
- Update and maintain financial data ensuring information is accurate and in proper format for reporting.
- Manage standard reports (AP, AR, Usage) and assist management with month-end and year-end closing.
- Own cash management activities such as cheque deposits, bank reconciliation, prepare EFT runs, code and track corporate visa’s
- Prepare the HST returns.
- Assist with other accounting projects as needed
Who you are:
- Certificate, Diploma in accounting, is an asset
- Strong Excel skills and experience in ERP systems.
- 2+ years of experience with AR, AP, Billings, Bank Recs, Journal Entries, sub-ledger reconciliations and month-end processes.
- You don’t wait for problems to be solved, but instead, seek out information and use your resourcefulness to develop and implement solutions. You know how to prioritize your tasks and work with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with a team
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Thrives in an ever-changing, scaling environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and can work across teams and build relationships with clients, vendors, management.