The SaaS Sales Representative is the first point of contact for Paidiem and owns the revenue generation funnel. As a key member of the sales team, your primary role is generating revenue via outbound sales outreach, as well as developing and refining the lead pipeline to meet or exceed sales targets.
This impactful role sits at the epicenter of our growth plan and has various cross-functional engagements with customer success, product development and marketing teams. To be successful in this role, you will have an entrepreneurial mindset and be excited about driving sales growth and product progression at a fast-growing start-up. This individual will utilize their proven, phenomenal sales experience to continually bring Paidiem to the next level.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a team environment . If you enjoy working directly with clients, and customers, are ambitious, looking for a challenge and love the thrill of a sale – we want to hear from you!
If You Enjoy:
- Learning from the best. Our leaders support us, develop us and help us become our best. Our open door and transparent culture nurtures everyone to build their career and develop their skills.
- Wellbeing. We love our work, but we also love our lives outside of work and Paidiem supports this balance.
- Collaborating. We believe our ideas are better together and we encourage trust, respect and authenticity to support each other. The Paidiem Team collectively celebrates successes and learns from each other to be even better.
- Being Bold. We are fast-paced, constantly evolving, and flexible to change. If you like to challenge convention and be tenacious in the face of uncertainty, Paidiem is the place to balance never giving up but respecting when to let go.
- Getting It Done. We work hard through perseverance and taking ownership, but because of our phenomenal positive attitude, we ALWAYS have fun along the way.
As a SaaS Sales Representative you will:
- Plan and execute outbound marketing strategies.
- Be first point of contact for all prospective clients during sales and onboarding process.
- Communicate with prospects to understand their needs and explain Paidiem’s value proposition.
- Meet and exceed sales goals with set KPIs for calls, meetings, proposals, opportunities won/lost.
- Listen intently to the market and customer to ensure our messaging and product features are best in class.
- Collaborate well with the client, product and technical teams to delight customers.
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B SaaS sales in a start-up environment.
- Experience with SaaS sales and marketing within the financial industry.
- Comfortable communicating and selling to C-suite level clients.
- Driven relationship based sales performer.
- Ability to quickly learn the Paidiem sales process, from prospecting to giving demos and closing deals.
- Extremely comfortable with technology, excellent knowledge of Hubspot and other sales tools.
- Enthusiastic team player focused on driving Paidiem’s success.
Who We Are:
Paidiem is a Toronto based technology company focused on providing enterprise SaaS and financial solutions for the contingent workforce ecosystem. The Paidiem platform offers a diverse set of solutions throughout its value chain.
We believe that a great attitude leads to great results, and are looking for people who are bold, tenacious, like to have fun and get it done. We uphold a fast-paced and energizing work culture and seek like-minded team members.
How To Apply:
Are you ready to start your career with us? Please send your resume and cover letter to us at email@example.com detailing why you would be a perfect candidate for this role.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Paidiem. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted. Paidiem is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the hiring team.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Paidiem. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted. Paidiem is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent team.