We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing team to help lead the marketing strategy and operations for inca, a conversational AI platform for consumer
research. You will have the opportunity to take our digital presence to the next level, and to support both our sales and product teams as we explore new markets and build exciting new features and products. This position affords the opportunity to work across the spectrum of ideating, planning, designing, executing, and monitoring creative marketing strategies.
What You’ll Be Working On:
You will be involved in primarily in two projects:
1. Amplifying digital marketing efforts for existing solutions: we are ready to market a suite of tools related to advertisements tests for any media (video, image, or copy); a research tool related to idea screening; and an AI-powered tool for accelerating analysis of open-ended results. Working with our product and marketing teams, the candidate will extend existing efforts to help build a digital presence, and to gain a foothold into international markets.
2. Writing and designing blog, website, and social media content following an editorial calendar. There’s a lot of room for innovation and explosive growth in the space of consumer research digital transformation. The content to be curated will focus on the intersection of consumer trends and technology.
Your Skills & Experience:
We are looking for candidates who enjoy reading and writing about trends in the consumer and market research space. Beyond that, candidates with the following skills will stand out:
● Have experience writing blog content
● Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
● Experience with CRMs and/or MailChimp
● Strong interest and experience with graphic design and video editing, especially for
social media campaigns
● Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
● Proven knowledge in digital/ online marketing
● Understanding of SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, etc.
This position is permanent full-time, and hybrid remote + office (in Toronto). If you are interested, please send your CV and a brief email explaining your interest and/or relevant
experience to email@example.com.
About Nexxt Intelligence:
Nexxt Intelligence is a technology startup based in Toronto. We take deep pride in providing our clients with unique insights through custom research, and our platform inca is built from the ground up to transform market research. Head over to our website to learn more about our team.