#SaaSChats on Twitter : SaaS Metrics with Patrick Campbell (ProfitWell / Price Intelligently)
(January 16, 2019)
We’re bringing back our #SaaSChats on Twitter and we’d love to have you participate!
To get involved, all you need to do is show up on Twitter on January 16th from 12-1pm and answer the questions that we’ll post from our @LSPARKGlobal account using the hashtag #SaaSChats.
Each month, we’ll be bringing on-board a co-host that will share their insights and expertise with you and the best part is, you can add your insights, too! This is truly a group-think activity and will result in both shared learning and a networking opportunity that you can do right from your office.
This month, we’ll be talking about SaaS metrics with the help of Patrick Campbell from Price Intelligently / ProfitWell. Which metrics to measure, why they matter and how they can help you make better decisions inside of your startup. We’ll also talk about which metrics matter to investors and how you can communicate those effectively.
Want to be reminded of the chat and be notified of future chats? You can sign up here and we’ll send you an e-mail reminder before we go live.
New to Twitter Chats? We Can Help!
If you’ve never done a Twitter chat before, we’ve got you covered in this quick Twitter chat guide.
- Sign up for a Twitter account if you don’t yet have one
- Put the date of the chat in your calendar to ensure you don’t miss it
- 10 minutes before the chat, login to Twitter and search for the #SaaSChats hashtag (or, click here if you’re already logged in to Twitter and it will take you straight there)
- Watch for Tweets coming from our handle @LSPARKGlobal, which will include instructions and introductions of our co-host(s)
- When we post the first question in the format of “Q1: What was your biggest lesson learned in 2019?”, compose your own Tweet to respond to the question and start it with “A1: Your super smart answer here.” and include the hashtag #SaaSChats
- If you simply want to chat with others or share anecdotes during the chat, you can do that, too! Simply tag your Tweets with the hashtag #SaaSChats during 12-1pm ET so participants can see it and engage with it
Bonus tip: including photos, article link, videos, GIFs, etc., creates an even better and more engaged conversation. Don’t be shy and treat the opportunity like a networking event — jump in and get to know your fellow Tweeters and be sure to follow each other, too! That’s what this is all about — creating a stronger community.
See you there!