- This event has passed.
June 15 @ 10:00 am - June 18 @ 11:00 am : Founder Bootcamp: Challenging Perspectives
Join L-SPARK and Silicon Valley Bank Canada as we bring together a group of diverse founders and funders for Founder Bootcamp: Challenging Perspectives, running June 15th to June 18th, 10:00 AM -11:00 AM EST daily.
This 4-day bootcamp brings together members of our startup and tech ecosystem to debate and discuss differing opinions on key issues facing startup founders. Our one-hour interactive discussions, facilitated each morning from June 15th through June 18th, will each be followed by an opportunity for interactive Q&A. We encourage you to sign up for all four sessions for the complete bootcamp experience, but you may also pick and choose the sessions that work best for you.
Through this Bootcamp, we hope to facilitate open discussion and thought leadership from different experienced perspectives. Below is a snapshot of our Bootcamp schedule, we look forward to seeing you there! Please register for each session individually.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to L-SPARK’s Community Manager, Natasha Tardioli at email@example.com.
Monday June 15th: Navigating Your Fundraising Roadmap (Venture Capital vs. Venture Debt)
- Leo Lax, Executive Managing Director, L-SPARK (Moderator)
- Snita Balsara, Investment Manager, Head of Community, MaRS IAF
- Win Bear, Head of Business Development Canada, SVB
- Matt Roberts, Partner, ScaleUP Ventures
- Andrea Drager, Principal, Azure Capital Partners
Tuesday June 16th: Talent – Hiring + Retention (post COVID-19)
- Erin Bailey, Manager of People Ops, Solink (Moderator)
- Jeffery Doucet, Founder and CEO, Thrive
- James Baker, CEO, Keynote Group
- Marianne Bulger, Founder and CEO, Prospect.fyi
- Nicole Mair, Leader, Talent Acquisition & HR, Solace
Wednesday June 17th: Remote Work – the Good, the Bad, and the Undecided
- Jane Wang, Founder and CEO, Optimity (Moderator)
- Erin Bury, Founder and CEO, Willful
- Graeme Millen, Director, Energy & Resource Innovation/Frontier Tech, SVB
- Allan Wille, Founder and CEO, Klipfolio
Thursday June 18th: Contingency Planning and Cash Flow Management
- Pat White, Managing Director, L-SPARK
- Tony Barkett, Managing Director at Silicon Valley Bank, SVB
- Lindy Ledhowski, Founder and CEO, EssayJack
- Danielle Graham, Partner, Sandpiper VC