- This event has passed.
July 23, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm • Free : Black Founders: Diverse by Default. Inclusion by Action.
We’re sitting down with a panel of Black founders to hear about the challenges + experiences they’ve faced building a business. We might be lucky enough to live in a community that is diverse by default, but what we all need to focus on most is inclusion.
Educating yourself + taking action where you can is the best way to ensure that we don’t just have a diverse community, but a community where inclusion is front and centre in the decisions we make and the businesses we support.
We’re handing over the virtual stage to these business leaders to tell us their stories, and to help shine the spotlight on the challenges they’ve faced as Black Founders.
Along with access to this live discussion, we’ll be sending out a toolkit of resources afterwards.
Meet the Panel:
- Russell Coltess, CEO and Founder, SweatCrew (Moderator) – (@rcoltess)
- Kevin Bourne, Editor/Co-Founder, SHIFTER Magazine – (@KBTHEBOSS_)
- Serge Kiema, Co-Founder, Dunia Pay – (@dunia_pay)
- Jesmine Onyeukwu, Founder, The Organizing Academy + CEO/Founder JessylsCharm – (@JesmineOnyeukwu)
- Meghan Wills, Mindfulness Coach + President/Chair of Parents for Diversity (@mindfulnessmeg)